Thursday, June 30, 2011

Presidential Dragon

Here we go fans, is the POTUS ready to tell us all to "shut up and drink the cool aide" ?


It seems that way.

Daily we hear of errors in names, birth days (his daughters), statements about the economy that are later reversed because he is confused. Sounds like he doesn't care enough anymore.

Big surprise, right.

Not really, he didn't care to start with. He cares about himself more than anyone else, followed by his family. The family part is NOT a criticism, that is as it should be. He uses the words: I, me, my, more than anyone in office should. I had hoped to see the POTUS be someone who cares more about the country and the Constitution than himself.

Not happening.

HE doesn't do it all himself, he didn't kill bin Laden, the SEAL's did. HE actually does very little, his team does the heavy lifting, he just takes the credit.

Remember when I said I thought he was actively trying to destroy this country? Look at all the change, dollar lousing reserve status, government spending up (not just because of war), telling congress that he can engage in war on his own.

We, as a nation will be climbing out of this hole longer than I will live.

I find myself fondly remembering Jimmy Carter, we survived four years with out a President while he held office, we could have done better with out this twit.

No comments: