Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Another day in the life of a Road Wh......Tech

I have finished my training except for practicals. Things like anti-contamination clothing, fall protection, and Human performance training. I have a while before my next class, I get to eat today, and will finish early.



I think it's time to start the accounting process for tax purposes next year. That means adding up the bills for now and organising them in files. Thousands of receipts would make the job pretty rough to do all at once.

I am 250 miles from San Fransisco, I would give more than I care to think about to have the Love of My Life with me. We spent a few of the best days we have had in SF. I have a three day weekend starting Friday. This would be an opportunity too good to miss.

I looked at the ocean today, where the waves were breaking on rocks near the surface, and I thought, Leviathan.

The most beautiful site I have been to.

No comments: