Thursday, January 1, 2009

May you live long in interesting times!

A famous Chinese curse.

I think we are about to live it.

I have some experience there. Some things I can remember quite well, loss of a U-2 flown by a man named Powers, The Cuban Missile Crisis, the Assassination of Jack Kennedy, the war in the Falklands, the invasion of Grenada, the invasion of Panama, Jonestown (almost had to go there), Desert Storm, Mt. St. Helen's, The Tsunami in Asia, 9-11, the Vietnam War, all interesting times.

None so interesting as we are about to see.

I don't have to support that conclusion, you all know it as well as I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!