Tuesday, March 9, 2010

God is telling me I'm Fat

Like I didn't know already.

I have my excuses, like work, like something hurts, like I'm a whiny baby.

This morning I walked down to the street. It was a beautiful day and warm. I looked down the street and saw an interesting profile. Looked like a weight machine. I wondered what kind of shape it was in, so I strolled over.

Mumh, looks Ok.

I went home and grabbed a two wheeled dolly, and, uhh, recycled it. It has two weight stations, one for fly's, presses, and curls. The other for leg extensions, pull downs, rowing and other things I will discover, surely.

I cleaned out the garage, washed the unit and drug it in, first work out and I didn't even use the machine.

As the good Lord has provided, so will I work.

Looks like I'm out of excuses.

No comments: