Monday, March 3, 2008

A new job, a new crack in the earth,

I seems like every job I go to the facilities get worse. (whine)

The current directions to the mobile survival facility go something like.... Go to the end of the earth, and turn left onto the dirt road, go way to the back, in the corner, in the dark, under the rock with the icicles. There when you look in you will see two beady, bloodshot eyes. squinting back at you, mine.

The first four days didn't break the high side of freezing. Several times the outside temps were in the low single digits.

Day four brought snow.

This place is as grim as Gotham, I expect to see the Bat mobile run under a waterfall on the way to work any morning.

The Love of My Life came to visit for a couple of days, and broke my heart by having to go home.

The ride from Southern California was long but I saw some cool things on the way.

No comments: