Friday, September 26, 2008

Another long ride.

I know this is out of order, but life isn't very organized just now.

I drove the mobile survival facility seven hundred twentythree miles on Saturday.

Some things I noticed:

I95 transitions from Superhighway to Parking lot in the distance of one panic stop with both feet on the whoa peddle.

The Cross Bronx Express Way, is express only due to the insane volume of traffic.

A New Yorker will change lanes at any speed, as long as you do not physically occupy the space they want.

They pay for the George Washington Bridge, in it's entirety, daily, in tolls. One pickup and trailer, $32? multiply that by a bazillion.

My GPS navigation soft ware isn't up to date, yet. Working on it. I didn't get lost, but I did get really ticked.

The law of gross tonnage doesn't apply.

I am hungry at the end of the day, even though my butt has been eating upholstery all day.

1 comment:

Home on the Range said...

Hope you are home and safe soon.