Monday, December 1, 2008

Repost....and I still mean it

Best idea yet,
Stand up for your right to not be controlled by the perpetually offended. From an E-mail.


I will be making a conscious effort to wish everyone a Merry Christmas .. My way of saying that I am celebrating the birth Of Jesus Christ. So I am asking my email buddies, if you agree with me, to please do the same. And if you'll pass this on to your email buddies, and so on... maybe we can prevent one more American tradition from being lost in the sea of "Political Correctness".

If your chosen religion, or non religion, as the case may be, does not have a holiday of significance to you, at this time of year, please feel free to enjoy mine. This enjoyment is not conditional on belief, but rather, on your good will, and tolerance. This is not a licence to change my holiday to something other than what it is intended.

Enjoy it, or leave it alone, your choice.

Try to make me feel guilty, or change it from something enjoyable, that comes with a free Ass Kicking.

Don't worry, we'll tell you Merry Ass Kicking, as we cruise out of sight.

How do you put a bow on that?

No comments: