Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Back to the graveyard,,,,

Ambulance Driver said he believes every medic has a grave yard of people who have died while in your care.

I think he's right.

His post about death while assisted by paramedic, sent me back to the graveyard.

I am taking his advice and trying to make friends with the ghosts.

I have told a lot of people, "you can do anything on adrenaline for twenty minuets, then you have to sit down before you shake apart."

It's true, a hero is just too busy to think about how scared they should be. Then when they have time to reflect, they $h*t themselves and collapse.

If you don't believe in ghosts, don't do EMS, you will believe. I can see their faces, I can hear their families cry, and so far, I have not been blamed.

Some of them are quiet now, time brings peace.

No comments: