Monday, June 9, 2008

Starting a new week

I spent some time this morning reading some of my earlier posts, it seems I wrote better then than now.

I’ll have to work on that.

I was reading to try to avoid retelling of some foolishness or other. There has certainly been enough of that to go around.

This week I am on a very important adventure.

I am the sitter for the Grand Daughters.

Between school, summer camps, the summer exile to the fathers house, and the Lord only knows what else, there was no one to watch the girls. The biggest trial on the horizon is the feeling on the part of the girls that they can discuss my instructions. I don’t argue, do what I say or go home. The only instructions are generally safety related, and I will not entertain options. If their safety is at risk, then there is no option.

We’ll get along fine. I get to feed them and we will go to play grounds and to the movies when it gets too hot. There are hose pipe spray downs and naps when we are tired.

It’ll be a busy week

No comments: