Thursday, November 22, 2007

There is much to be thankful for

Among many blessings, here are a few.

I woke up this morning, in my own bed, not the emergency room with the lights and concerned faces trying to explain the whims of fate.

Though there are wars and death, there are also brave men and women who will answer the call to defend those of us at home.

Though we can not feed and house and clothe everyone in need, there are those who labor to help all that they can.

God in his Love and mercy has seen fit to grant all of us Grace for one more day.

I will have enough to eat, a place to sleep, and I hope mind enough to thank God for the blessings he has chosen to gift me.

I am happy and humbled that someone may read this and be changed for it.

May God in his wisdom bless us as we require, not as we deserve.

DW

P.S. Your Prayers for Scully, as I will pray for help in her trials.

2 comments:

NYC EMS said...

Stopped by to say Happy Thanksgiving!

Strings said...

Dude... email me at baca.strings@gmail.com about your last comment on my blog...