Thursday, June 28, 2007

NO!!!! means NO!!!!!

Strings over at Pirate With A Permission Slip posted the following.

Let me say here that the love of my life thinks it's endearing that I have the tendency to tear up at things concerning babies and sentimental love. I have to admit, she has never seen me with the devil in my eyes and hell open up with the blowers on. As God may have mercy on me for my errors, I am glad those events are few and far between. The rapist's, I have something for them, I promise they won't like it, but that would be the point wouldn't it? The Fool on the bench, because a judge should have some wisdom, and this one doesn't, should be subjected to the same treatment as the girl, to gain perspective.

No does, after all does mean no. The reason perverted psychotics restrain themselves is because they fear the pain of justice. No pain, no fear, do as you like and a few months in a free condo, and off you go.

As I said about my son-in-law, chop the ba$tard into little pieces and feed him to the cat, then abuse the cat turd.


From the "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" files...
Got this via the Squeaky Wheel. I've already forwarded it on to the BACA Nation radio show, but I think I need to vent a bit on this...

from the article:

"A PEDOPHILE who raped a 10-year-old girl will be free in just four months after a British judge said his victim had "dressed provocatively"."

Ok, I have to say I've seen some VERY mature-looking kids. I have yet to see a 10 year old that looks of age, regardless of how she was dressed...

"In the latest case, Oxford Crown Court heard harrowing details of the assault on the 10-year-old. She was attacked in a park in South Oxfordshire by Fenn and his accomplice Darren Wright, 34, on October 14 last year.

Fenn removed all her clothes and raped her, then Wright took her to his home and sexually assaulted her."

So the one perv molested her, then the other took her home and continued the abuse?

I think I've got some rusty pinking shears somewhere around here...

"Yet Judge Hall said the case was exceptional because the "young woman" had been wearing a frilly bra and thong."

Ok... Squeaky Wheel already touched on this, but I think I want to emphasize: a ten-year-old does NOT, in any way, qualify as a "young woman". The term "woman" is usually used to describe someone who has started to physically develop: I've NEVER seen a ten-year-old who qualified. "Girl", or even "Little Girl" are the appropriate terms...

Also... at NO point should how someone is dressed be a qualifier to allow sexual assault. Period. Full stop. If a human of the female persuasion feels most comfortable walking around in nothing but revealing lingerie, that does NOT excuse some low-life forcing his sexual attentions on her...

"The court heard that the girl regularly wore make-up, strappy tops and jeans."

So? Half the girls I saw out today were wearing less: does that mean they're all "asking for it"? Give my five minutes with any scum that feels so, and acts on the presumed "invitation"...

"It is quite clear she is a very disturbed child and a very needy child and she is a sexually precocious child. She liked to dress provocatively," the judge said.


What the HELL does "sexually precocious" mean? Was she egging them on, ASKING them to molest her? Did she BEG the one to take her to his home, so he could continue the rape?


"Did she look like she was 10? Certainly not. She looked 16.""

Ok... I'm not sure of the laws in Britain. However, it's usually considered bad for a 24 year old to have relations with a 16 year old. And beyond the pale for a 34 year old to do so. Besides, I could've sworn the legal age of consent was 18 (or do they allow greater freedom earlier in England?)...


And then there's this gem:

"The same judge caused uproar earlier this year by setting free another paedophile and telling him to give his victim money "to buy a nice new bicycle"."

He not only (for all intents and purposes) ignored the victim's pain, he also ENCOURAGED further contact between the victim and his abuser? And THIS is supposed to be the "Guardian of Justice" in Britain?

I can't WAIT for my brothers and sisters back in the old country to get organized. Maybe they can help stem the tide of such insanity...

Sorry, I get a little insane, I have daughters and grand daughters, if it were them, God have mercy on all involved, I am unlikely to have any at all.

No comments: