Monday, February 12, 2007

Valentines Day

Yes, I know it's really Wednesday. Today was the only day I have off this week, so today is the occasion. I was planing dinner, grilled mackerel steaks, rice and steamed veggies, for the love of my life. Bless her heart and soul, she suggested we go to the Fox and Hounds Pub. We don't go out often due to our schedules. We got there early and no one was there to be noisy or irritating. We went to the book store and picked up a bunch of good stuff. Early to day, I took care of the traditional brightly colored weeds, and resisted the urge to buy her something Sparkly. There will be other times I am sure. If she is content with arrangements, because I have to start a long refuel on nights, I will be better later. Guys remember the cards, flowers and shiny things. It'll only cost more later if you don't.

2 comments:

Ambulance Driver said...

"I was planing dinner for the love of my life, grilled mackerel steaks, rice and steamed veggies."

The love of your life is grilled mackerel steaks?

The picture you posted of her, she looked like quite a dish. ;)

DW said...

Ambulance Driver said...
"I was planing dinner for the love of my life, grilled mackerel steaks, rice and steamed veggies."

The love of your life is grilled mackerel steaks?

The picture you posted of her, she looked like quite a dish. ;)

Ad, If I had drunk one more shot, I might have tried to grill her, not to mention getting the sentence screwed up.